Monday, September 16, 2013
The main character in my book is similar to some tv shows and books I've read. She has moved and is adjusting to her new surroundings. She's nervous, doesn't know what to think. I've seen tv shows, movies with characters in the same situation. Most of those tv shows or movies I've seen, they end up adjusting or fitting in but it takes them almost the whole story to fit in. My summer reading book I read, the boy didn't move but never really went outside and wasn't aware of the surrondings of the outside world. He had to adjust and discover the outside and places he has never really been just like the girl in my book except she has moved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the book you are connecting this book to is Room, which i have read so i think that if i read this book i would be able to make connections pretty easily.
ReplyDelete