I actually ended up switching books to the book safe haven. Safe Haven's setting is on an island. The girl runs away from her home before to an island with not many people. Everybody knows everyone. She doesn't want people to know she has left and ended up where she has. She gets here by a bus. She had to plan this right away, she had no time to waste. She had her neighbors help. The island is very peaceful. Dirt roads, ocean, boats and sun. The name of the town is Southport in North Carolina.
Great post Claire! you thoroughly explained the setting and gave good background info without spoiling the book. I really enjoyed reading this and look forward to future post you have! thanks!
ReplyDeleteI have seen this movie and i really liked it. I want to read the book, and see if it is different than the movie. I hope your enjoying it and good job explaining the setting.
ReplyDelete