Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Make a text to world connection
My main character in Safe Haven could relate to a lot of people. She has a past that she can not let go of. Her past is pretty scary and I feel like people also have a hard time letting go of the past if it has affected them. She doesn't want to share it with anyone. She doesn't want to bring it up. She thinks people might judge her for what has happened, so she lies. I think this is a text to world because people would probably do the same. No one wants to be judge for their past, no one wants to be judge no matter what. But I think people would do the same to the people they meet that don't know about their past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree completely with this. She is judged untill the truth shows and i think her best bet was to lie for her safety.
ReplyDelete